Well, I am very lucky to have been nominated for a Liebster award by the brilliant alexandraneedham, so now I have to answer some questions, then ask some more. The Liebster Awards are intended to get us talking to each other, and the task is to nominate 10 or more blogs with under 300 followers and set them ten questions to answer. If they accept the award, they do the same thing.
Sounds like a lazy Thursday morning.
Here’s my questions from Alexandraneedham
1.What was your first pet? A black, miniature poodle named Sam
2.What is your ideal job? Professional Hawaiian shirt model… I think writer might be more realistic.
3.Are there enough hours in the day? Yes, but there aren’t enough hours in a night for sleeping.
4.What is the most obscure book you own? Why do you have it? I think probably my developmental psychology textbook “Looking Forward Through the Lifespan,” that I bought when I studied teaching.
5.What would you like to be able to see from your window? Trees, rolling hills, I’d rather not see my neighbours.
6.Where was your best holiday or day out? Melbourne Jazz Festival 2011, great trip, saw some awesome musicians.
7.Toilet paper, over or under? My holder is broken, so, standing on its end on the floor…
8.What is the one thing you can’t get through the day without? Tea
9.Describe your mug/teacup. Blue with green spots.
10. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Probably 9, it’s usually 9.
Here’s my questions for my ten nominees.
- 1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- 2. How do you motivate yourself?
- 3. Who is your favourite author?
- 4. Who is the person in your life you can imagine being without?
- 5. Favourite beverage?
- 6. Biscuit or cake?
- 7. What do you do to relax when the world gets too much for you?
- 8. Favourite musician/band?
- 9. Is there something you love that you don’t tell anyone about because it’s that uncool.
- 10. Why is the rum gone?
Have fun all!